Bachelors of Masters Degree related to the field from United Kingdom
Our Client- Established Law Firm in Bedford who is looking for talented individuals who have worked in a similar role of a Litigation Solicitor with Contentious Probate experience in the Law/Legal Industry in the United Kingdom.
Work Experience: A minimum of 2 years PQE in the relevant area of law
Specialisation: Reporting to the Supervising Partner, the successful candidate should be experienced in Litigation with a focus on Debt Recovery, Challenging Wills, Dispute Resolution- Executor & PR/Trust/Court of Protection, Estate Administration, Inheritance Act Claims, Bankruptcy & Insolvency and Professional Negligence.
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
- Strong IT skills & effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and internal training expectations
- Proven experience of handling own caseload, ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability