Change Management / HR Business Process Engineering
Croydon (Initially Remote)
Have Office of Government Commerce Managing Successful Programmes qualification.
Day Rate: £450-£550 (Outside IR35)
Location: Croydon (Initially Remote)
Expected Contract Length: To be confirmed.
Latest Start Date: Thursday 20 August 2020
Security Clearance: SC clearance (can be sponsored)
Essential skills and experience:
· Expertise in working in central government on large business change programmes.
· Expertise in designing and implementing business change methodology across government departments
· Expert facilitation and stakeholder engagement skills (verbal & written) across all levels and various audiences.
· Self-starter, confident, organised and capable of working both independently and collaboratively to tight deadlines in a pressured environment.
· Expert in coaching and mentoring. Qualified and recognised Coaching and Mentoring qualification.
· Experience of TUPE process or HR processes to develop org design.
· Have Office of Government Commerce Managing Successful Programmes qualification.
· Have experience in analysis and use of programme and project management information to support effective decision making.
Note: Must have all the skills mentioned above