IT Sales and Business Development
A Masters/Bachelors Degree in a related discipline from a recognised University in the UK
Enterprise Account Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
Languges: English (Required) Bilingual- Preferred.
Organization: A technology Services group
- Ability to work with offshore/remote teams
- Ability to work independently as well as lead teams
- Individual will be required to come onboard, assist the organisation in setting up operations, infrastructure of the company and build a team.
- Must be able to create a pipeline, draft a sales strategy and plan for the UK and European markets.
- Technology Sales Experience in the UK and European Markets. United Kingdom Required; European Markets preferred.
- Experience of Selling Managed Services, Software Licensing, Offshore contracts, CRM, BI, ERP.
- Must have worked in two of the following verticals: Retail, Telecom, Financial Institutions, Government
- Must have experience of working with at least one of the following SI: Microsoft, IBM, Software AG, Salesforce.