j2EE, Java, JAVA 8, microservices
Bachelor in Software Engineering or Computer Science is a must
1. Provide guidance on transitioning the company to move from Monolitich to microservices architecture and adopting CD\CI in development cycle.
2. Take project ideas from design to implementation.
3. Assume leadership and responsibility for the technical tasks and deliverables for a particular project
4. Design and build scalable, high-volume web applications focused on functionality, security and maintainability
5. Build high-throughput and low latency microservices based on springboot and Angular stacks.
6. Collaborate with colleagues on design and architecture decisions
7. Collaborate with colleagues on the creation of DevOps Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines.
8. Follows established coding standards and prescribed processes, both individually and at a team level.
9. Contributes to the engineering team's culture of high code quality. Accountable for the quality of code that is delivered to QA and production and must ensure that appropriate code reviews and unit testing are adequately performed.
10. Ensures that continuous integration is performed on the application source code and constantly seeks to enhance the continuous integration methods of the development team to ensure extremely high quality of code.
11. Works closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Business Subject Matter Experts to gain thorough understanding of requirements to ensure application code implements the correct functionality.
12. Ensure that application code adheres to enterprise and industry standards and best practices, including performance and security standards.
13. Must be able to propose required Architects and new architectural patterns including documentation and presentation of the architectural approach, benefits/limitations and other considerations (e.g. re-usability, security, performance, maintainability, etc.).
14. Assists Project Manager in project planning and estimating of project score items and managing the project from development point view.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Design and Developing new micro services application using java , spring boots, Spring Cloud, Docker and Kubernetes.
2. Analysis, design, development, and delivery of MicroServices APIs
3. Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
4. Develop REST and web service APIs
5. Support production systems and troubleshoot system defects to remediate issues and ensure system operational stability and availability.
6. Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings.
7. Support systems integration testing and user acceptance testing.
8. Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
9. Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
10. Design and develop user interfaces throughout development life cycle
1. Expert in developing, testing, deploy, and maintain enterprise multitenant applications using web and cloud-based technology stack.
3. Expert Frameworks including Spring Boot 2, Spring 5, Microservices, Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Docker swarm
4. Expert in Web Services/APIs (REST, SOAP).
5. Expert in JSF.
6. source Save like GIT, SVN.
7. Docker & Container orchestration platforms
8. DevOps stack: Hands on CI / CD automation and TDD\BDD experience.
9. Agile team experience ,
10. NOSQL (MongoDB / Elastic Search) experience
11. Expert in Oracle DB
12. demonstrate highly effective communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
13.Ability to understand and relate to business needs
14. Strong software architecture and hands on development skills in Java (10+ years development experience)
15. Experience working in an agile methodology
16. Flowable or Activiti Experience in implementation and development.
17. Lead remote development team.
18. Review development team members code and ensure quality of the code is maintained and matching best practices.
Cloud native architecture principles
Domain-driven design of service interfaces using domain modeling, event storming, and other techniques
HTML5 & CSS.
Web and App Servers: Tomcat, Apache, Weblogic
Aware about PrimeFaces JSF component