Java, BSS Enterprise
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
Our Client is seeking Senior Java, BSS Enterprise Architect - This position will primarily be responsible in designing, architecting, developing enterprise applications as an individual contributor and also work with key client stakeholders and co-ordinate with onshore and offshore teams in developing new application functionalities.
· Proven experience in conceptualizing and leading Digital transformation including Customer, Agent & Partner facing applications/integrations
· Experience working in applications using web technologies (Angular/React), backend technologies (Java, Spring boot), API (REST), microservices.
· Experience in building and managing micro-services based applications, with a solid understanding of the challenges presented by the architecture including inter-service communication, service discovery, distributed log collection, monitoring and independent scaling of services, etc.
· Deep understanding of leveraging Microservices based architecture in achiving agility in bringing new offerings and creating differentiated experience
· Define, plan and develop services, solutions, frameworks etc. around Telecom BSS domain
· Be able to play an advisory role to the clients by providing Solution & Technology consultancy including Problem definition, Discovery, product evaluation, Solution recommendation and Architecture definition
· Working with Project Managers, taking accountability for assisting in mitigating technology risks in delivery of solutions.
· Provide inputs towards project sizing, skills required, planning, key risks to the project/program manager.
· Ability to prepare and present Solution Architecture to various stakeholders
· Ability to collaborate with multiple client and vendor stakeholders to identify impact of Solution components
· Solid understanding of architectural patterns, design patterns and hands-on knowledge in applying these concepts to practical problems.
· Experience in working with distributed systems and building/maintaining highly-available applications and services.
· Understanding and familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps Lifecyle and tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.