Azure Cloud & AI
B.S./B.A. or equivalent work experience combined with a relevant industry experience in a consulting role.
As a Data and AI Consultant, you will:
· Help translate business requirements into technology requirements for inclusion in contracts and/or statements of work.
· Craft both high-level and detailed design documents and implement innovative solutions using the most recent technologies
· Optimize customer’s current data solutions and infrastructure
· Implement large data platform, business intelligence and advance analytics and multi-tier type solutions
· Take a leadership role on projects demonstrating experience handling projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes running multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction
Additionally, you must have:
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally and work with different cultures and customers
- Ability to communicate with a variety of different audiences and strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate effective balance between business and technical acumen
- Ability to deliver presentations and discuss complimentary products at a solutions level
- Ability to handle customer critical issues and work in difficult situations
- Ability to evaluate end-user business requirements, translate them into technical specifications, and then develop and implement the appropriate technical solutions
· 2+ years of SQL Server or advanced database or advanced analytics experience
· 3+ years of technical expertise in an enterprise environment
· Deep technical or architectural knowledge of at least 2 of the following areas preferred:
o Database administration (preferably with SQL, including Azure SQL) – performance tuning, troubleshooting, high availability / disaster recovery, security
o Database development (preferably with SQL, including Azure SQL) – designing and building database solutions (tables / stored procedures / forms / queries / etc.)
o Business intelligence – combining knowledge of SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/Power BI technologies with a deep understanding of data structure / data models to design, develop, and tune BI solutions and reports
o Advanced data analytics – designing and building solutions using technologies such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, SQL DWH, stream analytics, machine learning, R server.
o Big Data implementation – using Open Source and Non-SQL technologies such as Databricks, Spark, Spark Streaming, Kafka, Storm, Zeppelin, Scala Software development, Hadoop Hive, Hadoop Map Reduce, Hadoop Clusters, Cosmos DB.