Masters in Business Management with speciality in HR
Through this opportunity you can work for a Technology company based in the UAE. They are launching their Office in Cairo, Egypt. The Technology company works accross the Middle East and has two companies registered in the GCC, UAE & Qatar.
This role will report to the Senior HR Manager, EMEA based in the UK office.
Language: Fluent in English (Native or Professional Proficiency)
This role will require the candidate to perform the following tasks and achieve the following goals:
- Assist Launching a Physical office space in Egypt
- Assist building an onboarding pack for New hires in Egypt, including: Job offer, Employment Contracts, personal and professional Documentation, Non-Disclosure agreements
- Manage the payroll processing
- Manage Leaves and Expense Management processes
- Assist in Building an Employee Manual for Egyptian Hires
- Help find the right resources for Technology opportunities raised by the HO in UAE.
Candidates should have the following skills:
- A minimum experience of 4 years as a Technical Recruiter, (End to End Recruitment for technology industry)
- Full grasp over Egyptian employment law is required
- Experience in HR Operations including payroll, leave and expense management, is required
- Ability to handle Technology recruitment and people management for the company by being a stand alone resource
- Experience of working with global companies will be preferred
- Experience of working in a Technology Services/Software Development company is required
- Hands on with Linkedin Recruitment is required
- Ability to communicate in English with teams around the world
- familiar with online meeting tools to communicate with supervisor based in the UK