As the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Solution Architect, your responsibility will be to bring in data from multiple sources to create and enhance real-time customer profiles. You will work with our clients on critical digital transformation activities, which will optimize costs, drive efficiencies and deliver business outcomes. Additionally, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle, which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities
· Lead the design, architecture, development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web and Mobile solutions
· You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite
· Champion engineering rigor throughout all AEM projects by promoting concepts such as Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration and detailed documentation
· Be the point person for implementation strategies based on requirements, long-term strategy, and creative design
· Provide technical guidance to AEM developers around standard methodologies in AEM development – both back-end and front-end execution
· Provide architectural guidance/input around server environment configuration, clustering, caching, CDN usage, security, etc.
· designing and developing applications using Adobe Experience Manager
· database design and coding including Oracle, SSIS, and SQL Server
· Experience in design and implementation of SOAP and RESTful web services