The CRM Technical consultant will act as a technical SME for Medium / Large scale Dynamics 365 CE implementations. The individual will be responsible for core client communication, Leading requirements management, Customer Design Workshops, Leading development (with assigned team), and ensure end to end project delivery. The ideal candidate will have sound knowledge in Dynamics CRM core , entities, workflows, configurations, customization development, integration development, reporting, dashboards, web resources, CRM solution file management, security model and UI development. Additional areas of responsibility may include project management, and support service management. The candidate must be detail-oriented and have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple demands from a large user base. The candidate should have deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE in all technical and functional areas and strong communication skills.
- Leading customers with assigned team. Managing front line communications
- Leading or participating in design and architecture sessions with key business users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the system
- Architecting the CRM system with team, related customizations and reports to model the business organizational process
- Advising business users on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
- Balance business users requests and requirements with technical constraints
- Mocking up specifications for our overseas Live Services team, and facilitating the completion, testing and deployment of development projects
- Knowledge of 3rd party products such as Click Dimensions, Sprinklr, Linked In and Inside View
- Working closely with BI project teams or other resources for completion of projects related to the CRM system.
- Working with internal support members to resolve technical issues with servers, ETL packages, SQL, SSRS and other related technologies to the internal CRM system.
- Maintain code repository. Regularly communicating with the Business Systems Manager and business users on the status of issues and projects
- Ensuring consistent release management, change management and project approval processes.
- Native Arabic Speaking. Dynamics CE implementation experience in UAE preferred.
- Experience to work with government entities in UAE region or in Gulf.
- Strong communications especially related to articulating technical specifications.
- 5-7 years’ experience overall with 2 years Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE (Online Preferred)
- Experience with MS platform .NET Core, CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Strong understanding of and ability to configure security groups, roles and teams
- Comfortable using Visual Studio, TFS/VSTS, source control, CRM SDK
- Familiarity with Data Export Service and Azure SQL, SSIS or other ETL technologies knowledge
- Experience working with consulting services industry or salesforce automation/project service automation solutions
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Certification. Project Management Basic