Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Bachelors in Computer Science and Software Engineering
· Develop services, including websites, apps, web services and IoT toolkits for a wide variety of well-known brands that run the range from large scale e-commerce front-ends to slick data-driven visualizations
· Take a lead-from-the-trenches approach to projects; mentor junior developers, manage pull request reviews, and set up front-end tooling and CI all while coding some of the most complex stories yourself, and serving as a constant advocate for code quality and user experience
· Partner with other senior creatives to actively pursue new business through your extensive and in-depth industry knowledge
· Work closely with local technical and design leadership to deliver solutions that are not only complex and large-scale, but also industry changing and truly transformative in nature.
· Expert knowledge in Angular(2/4/5) and related libraries
· Familiarity with concepts related to data flow and component driven architectures with practical experience based on Angular 2+.
· Experience using CSS grids and building responsive websites with scalability in mind.
· Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development.
· Exposure to Agile development following Scrum or Kanban and Testing frameworks (jest, enzyme, mocha; selenium), as well as continuous integration/deployment approaches.
· BDD/TDD experience using Cucumber and Gherkin
· Experience with Container based deployment
· CI/CD Pipeline experience using Jenkins, Ansible, Artifactory
· Solid understanding of browser rendering, and ability to fine-tune an experience
· Typescript or ES6 experience.
· Experience using Git / GitHub to manage source code
· Experience with OAuth or similar security frameworks
· Experience with streaming data handling
· Experience building back end services (Node.js or equivalent in Java / .Net)
· Experience with accessibility-driven design and Section 508 Compliance
· Strong communicator who embraces collaboration.
· Experience working with Startups and Product companies, Open source projects, IoT projects, and backend frameworks (Java, .NET)
· Strong Understanding of data structures and algorithms