Microsoft Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 Certified
As a Functional Consultant specialising in everything MS Dynamics 365 (Operations, HR & Payroll, Manufacturing), you will work with clients to identify, design and implement the right solutions and processes for their business.
Minimum experience of 05 years with successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementations in a functional capacity.
06 months contract
This is a contractual engagement of 06 months. Consultant will work our client to help the Dynamics 365 Implementation at their customer end. The end customer is a retail group based in Preston, United Kingdom. Candidates must be open to work as a contractor and be willing to work in-house at the client location in Preston.
• Conduct requirements gathering to define business / functional requirements and system goals and bring these in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
• Advise on enhancement based on best practice and Dynamics 365 knowledge.
• Aid clients in developing CRM and ERP strategies and blueprints using Dynamics 365.
• Develop performance metrics, measures, benefits and KPI Monitoring.
• Manage business chance (workforce engagement, change impact assessment, change readiness, training plans).
Experience and Skills Required
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Operations, Manufacturing and HR & Payroll (out-of-the-box functionality and limits).
• Experience of fast-paced Agile environments (planning projects in sprints, writing epics, features and user stories).
• Excellent consulting and client-facing skills. Able to articulate and present your ideas and solutions in line with the capabilities of MS Dynamics 365 to clients.
• Prior consultancy experience desirable with experience of full lifecycle experience Microsoft Dynamics 365.
• Dynamics 365 Certified
We expect this position to be a mixture of remote and office-based working. You will need to be flexible and must be happy to travel to client site where required.