- Oversee technical deliverables for invest and maintenance projects through the software development life cycle, including validating the completeness of estimates, quality and accuracy of technical designs, build and implementation
- Proactively address technical issues and risks that could impact project schedule and/or integrity of the application environment
- Work closely with stakeholders to design and document solutions that align with the business needs and are consistent with the architectural vision
- Coordinate between multiple disciplines such as, Architects, Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, and Developers to design, develop, implement and support complex business solutions.
- Participate as active agile team member to help drive feature refinement, user story completion, code review, etc.
- Oversee technical deliverables through the DevOps pipeline, including validating the completeness of estimates, quality and accuracy of technical designs, build and implementation.
- Lead performance test execution to identify potential application performance bottlenecks and potential resolution
- Identify and help coordination application monitoring configuration and support recovery testing
- Mentor and train project team members to enforce development guidelines and best practices.
- Oversight of team members including Software engineers and SDETs.
- Takes ownership to drive innovation for effectively leveraging technology to solve the customer problem.
Object Orientated Design (OOD)
Customer facing skills
Data Structures and Algorithms
Native Device Management
Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
Content Management Solutions (CMS)