The main function of a Solutions Architect is to provide solutions architecture oversight for new development projects according to timelines and budget, while following accepted programming, testing and change control standards, and accepted business intelligence technology best practices.
Essential Functions of the Job
Be able to provide technical direction and lead a team to address a goal.
Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
Create and review architecture and solution design artifacts
Evangelize re-use through implementation of shared assets
Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices
Guidance of engineering staff and reviews of as-built configurations during construction phase
Provide insight and direction on roles and responsibilities required for solution operations
Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full life-cycle
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities
Considers the art of the possible, compares various architectural options based on feasibility and impact, and proposes actionable plans
Demonstrates strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
Ability to analyze and operate at various levels of abstraction
Ability to balance what is strategically right with what is practically realistic
Leadership skills be able to inspire others and persuade
Excellent technical architecture skills, enabling the creation of future-proof, complex global solutions
Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills that are required to operate as a leading member of global, distributed teams that deliver quality services and solutions.
Ability to rapidly gain knowledge of the organizational structure of the firm to facilitate work with groups outside of the immediate technical team.
Knowledge and experience in IT methodologies and life cycles that will be used.
Familiar with solution implementation/management, service/operations management, etc.
Maintains close awareness of new and emerging technologies and their potential application for service offerings and products.
Required Qualifications and Experience
· A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent combination of experience and education
· A minimum of eight years of experience in the creation of mid-to-enterprise level software systems
· At least 2 to 3 years of hands on experience with design, development and implementation of Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration or Node.JS based Microservices is a must
- Experience in Deploying Microservices on Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- 3+ years of relevant Microsoft Azure design & delivery experience, Jenkins plugins for the CI/CD of the Azure services
- Consulting experience with large-scale implementations on Microsoft Azure Services (Azure Spring Cloud, Azure Stack, Azure Arc)
- Based on business requirements, be able to design and implement cloud-native or hybrid cloud architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to the Organization and with appropriate security controls present
- Solid expertise, understanding, troubleshooting experience with REST web services. Sound and in-depth understanding of SOA/EAI/ESB concepts, SOA Governance, Event Driven Architecture, message-based architectures, and caching strategies and frameworks.
- Exposure to API backend to link their software and application to cloud-based storage, making it easier to link up with software development kits and APIs
· A minimum of four years of experience with database design and coding including Oracle, SSIS, MongoDB and SQL Server
Experience in designing and developing applications using Adobe Experience Manager
Good amount of experience in Magento